A.R.T. NYC is a group of curious, committed, and engaged individuals that provides generous annual support to the American Repertory Theater. Affiliated with Harvard University, the A.R.T. produces ground-breaking work in service of its mission to expand the boundaries of theater.
A.R.T. NYC provides the benefits listed below.
Producer ($10,000 and above)
- Exclusive breakfast or lunch with Artistic Director Diane Paulus for an in-depth discussion of the A.R.T.‘s artistic programming, including projects that are under consideration for development.
Partner ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Several intimate gatherings over the course of the year in private New York homes featuring conversations with leading artists in the field.
- VIP access to A.R.T. productions in New York, including rehearsals and special events.
Sponsor ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Access to purchase house seats (subject to availability) to A.R.T. productions in New York and Cambridge including Sleep No More, and Once on Broadway. Backstage tours available upon request.
- Recognition as a Founding Member in the theater’s season programs.
Member ($250 - $2,499)
- Invitation to the A.R.T. NYC annual celebration and other A.R.T. events in New York.
- Recognition as a Member in the theater’s season programs.
Benefits are cumulative: each level includes the benefits of subsequent level(s). For more information, please contact Megan Hinckley at 617.496.2000 x 8847 or email@example.com